Visit more product at: Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
Been humming this song for the past 30 minutes after hearing it for the first time. Perhaps we’re on to something:). Well done Bruce! Leave it to Bruce and the band to bring back a positive vibe for 2020 so exciting and beautiful song!! Can’t wait for the album! Thanks Bruce and The Band
- I’ve been a fan since the 70’s and I currently live inside a fire evacuation zone, so all of your CD’s have been moved off site to what we hope is a safe spot. Looking forward to adding this one, after many plays Im sure!
- Decade after decade, Bruce has been the steady mainstream artist and rock & roll performer for the past 50 years. The E Street Band still rocks it as well. Just had a pace maker fitted two days ago… made my bloody day Boss Man! Look forward to seeing you again
- Delighted to hear something upbeat and new from the E Street Band, hope Jake pops up on the new album…
- Not really feeling this song at the moment feels a kind of weak lead release but maybe it will grow on me.
- Can’t wait for the album though and hopefully next year, the tour
There is something so magical that happens when Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band get together. Not just only are the songs brilliant, but also they become timeless classical songs that you would listen to over and over again