Visit more product at:Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
Great description of Prague and I agree about the beer. Pilsner Urquell here in Canada is certainly not as tasty and fresh as in the Czech Republic. Great place have visited a couple of times. I am surprised no-one mentioned the Lennon wall and the Velvet revolution. Would definitely go back to Praque.
- We have had several wonderful trips to Prague including a Christmas trip. Such an inviting magical place. Love the people and the food, and the Pivo!!
- One of my best memories of Prague is having beers with friends atop Letna Beer Garden and had a great view of fireworks set off along the river, Old Town side
- Prague was one of my favorites! We went from Prague to Vienna. I said Prague is like your family room and Vienna is the good living room where you weren’t allowed on the couch.
- We were in Prague during the Christmas Markets in the center square. Great food, drink and entertainment. Taking the street cars around town was an adventure until we figured out where to buy tokens. Friendly and warm people. So many concert choices and they all were great. In the winter go to concerts that feature “heated seats”.
- Arghhhh..was supposed to go to Prague this summer and then cruise the Rhine. Then Covid hit. Hopefully next year. I hear Prague is beautiful. My most favorite place, and much of that was because of your books we read as we planned and prepared for our adventures! I cannot wait to go back!!
Loved Prague. We were there during Bastille Days. Luckily enough our hotel was just around the corner from the plaza with all the merchants. Such fun.
I went there in 2013. Loved the city. Stayed at Airbnb in Prague 7. Great neighborhood. Loved Bio Oxo theater.
Love all true Pilsner from Europe. My fav from Prague was Kozel. Dark if you can get it. Stayed 10 days and didn’t want to go home. How is expat there?
This made my day. My husband and I have taken 2 study abroad groups to the Czech Republic. This summary of this great city and nation warmed my heart today.