Visit more product at:Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
I love these pictures .. thank you for sharing. Where is this beautiful waterfall? I so miss not being able to get to Savannah and enjoy the beautiful town and my friends.
- Happy Birthday Mick! One of my daughters made this a couple of years ago. She’s 15 now. Hope you like. We caught y’all last summer in the Bay Area. So glad my kids got to see the band. As we missed the Las Vegas show a few years ago that we had tickets for when you got your laryngitis.
- Greetings from Lisboa, Portugal.
At a concert in 2007 of the Stones in Lisbon, i was very lucky and spoke with you Darryl for a brief moment. You are a very nice person.
- I saw you in Montreal the decoy album I was 16 and just started playing bass you blew my mind.the funk the groove the pocket the white jazz bass the trench coat I wanted to be just like you. thank you for the insperation and the music.
- What an incredible shot. To be loved by him like he loved you is the greatest honor – and you’ve earned and deserved it in every way!
- Whew hoo ,,,show dem long legs, need some tanning a little ,but looking a my point all is well!!!!!!Stay safe!!!! Houma La. the best nite ever seeing you in a small concert here and making my “”bucket list moment”” with my poster! !!!
I wish I was out riding our razor today, but can’t it’s having some issues. Y’all have fun. Looks like y’all are Jp Coleman’s riding. My husband has cut sleeves off of shirts before, but not pants!!! Too funny!!!
had to do that one day for a friend we were in the boat on the river n he had on blue jeans, it was hot so he just pulled em off n said make em shorts i did with my husband’s pocket knife, afterwards the husband says I should have video that
Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has a beer with darryl shirt, hoodie, tank top