Buy this product here: Yoga Black Girl I’m blunt because god rolled me that way t-shirt, hoodie, tank top
Home page: Beutee Store
Yoga Black Girl I’m blunt because god rolled me that way t-shirt, hoodie, tank top
- Side dishes are purple mash potatoes and mixed sauté vegetables.
- Dessert is chocolate-covered strawberries.
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants will have a heat-and-serve kit, serving 4 people for $159.99, for Mother’s Day. (Coopers Hawk Winery Restaur / Courtesy)
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants Yoga Black Girl I’m blunt because god rolled me that way t-shirt, hoodie, tank top
Locations in Fort Lauderdale (Galleria mall), Dania Beach, Coconut Creek and Pembroke Pines. CHwinery.Com/mothersday.
Cooper’s Hawk is offering a heat-and-serve kit that serves four people for $159.99. You can reserve on beginning Monday, April 12.
The curated meal includes:
- Pretzel bread and butter.
- A salad of mixed greens, cucumber, radish, sweet grape tomatoes, avocado, goat cheese, dried cherries, toasted Marcona Almonds and honey mustard vinaigrette.
- Four parmesan-crusted filet mignon medallions.
- A choice of pistachio-crusted grouper, bourbon-lacquered BBQ pork or parmesan-crusted chicken.
- Side dishes include potatoes and garlic green beans.
- Dessert is a lemon butter cake.
Déjà Blue Restaurant
Déjà Blue will serve a Mother’s Day three-course menu for $60 per adult and $20 per child. You can also upgrade to a package for up to six people in one of four gazebos overlooking a lake for $120 per person.
- The menu choices will include lobster avocado toast, goat cheese quiche, lobster bisque, steak tartare, Taleggio mushroom and truffle vol-au-vent, gazpacho and shot of tequila, oysters Rockefeller, lobster thermidor, duck cherry blossom, horseradish grouper, ice cream palette, coffee crème brûlée, peach Melba and wild berry pannacotta. The offer also includes one Bellini cocktail or glass of Champagne and one chocolate strawberry.
- The upgrade package includes champagne, a flower bouquet, a box of chocolate strawberries and a violinist.
Classic Eggs Benedict by Chef Lenore Nolan Ryan at her Grapes Wine Cafe and Market on Galt Ocean Mile in Fort Lauderdale. (Ben Rusnak / Courtesy)