Buy this product here: Never underestimate an old man with a side by side shirt
Home page: Beutee Store
Never underestimate an old man with a side by side shirt
And let’s face it, technical sales specialists are in the business of selling — not in the business of doing CRM data entry that is cumbersome and distracting to technical sales.
Think of it this way: A CRM system is a general-purpose truck, and technical sales specialists are firefighters. While a CRM system can be customized into a fire engine that can help put out small fires if you have a large enough water bucket in the back, there comes a point when fires are too big. You need a firefighting ladder and a fire hose to get the job done. You can keep customizing that truck, but a greater return on investment can be reached by simply purchasing a fire engine designed to help firefighters put out all sorts of different fires.
To recognize whether your technical sales specialists can be better served by a personalized platform versus a general-purpose system, here are a few questions to ask.
Your Pain Level With General-Purpose Systems
• Do the systems you use today make your day-to-day work harder?
• Do you get frustrated when using your current system?
• Do you use these tools because you have to rather than because you want to?
• Do these systems fail to enrich the way you do business with your buyers?
Your Work-Around Effort With General-Purpose Systems
• Are you spending a lot of time and money on customizing general-purpose systems?
• Do you have time and money to spend more on general-purpose resources?
• Do you have to change your work behavior to use these tools?